Move on from where you are now in your career to where you really want to be
Let me challenge you for a moment:
* What do you want? I mean really want?
* What are you good at? What are you doing when you’re achieving your very best?
* How would it feel to be working on what you do best and enjoy the most?
Or you may be an Expat – in the UK or anywhere else in the world – looking to use your talent and experience in a new role that will make your time abroad a life changing and inspiring opportunity.
Being unfulfilled saps your energy and can cause a great deal of stress. Being stuck in a job or at a work level that’s “just not you” or feeling lost following redundancy or early retirement isn’t just bad for your self-esteem, it can affect your well-being and impact on your whole life – not just your work life.
Whether you’re looking for the opportunity to do the kind of work that you really enjoy within an organisation or through running your own business, I can help you get from where you are now in your career to where you want to be. My coaching programme is challenging but supportive and I’ll work with you to create a compelling vision of your future career, set meaningful goals and establish powerful techniques to turn your ambitions into reality.
How do I do this?
- By working to facilitate an in-depth analysis of YOU: I’ll help you establish your core values, what’s really important to you, what elements are in place when you perform at your best, what aspects of your work you enjoy the most, and what’s missing at the moment.
- By uncovering and accessing your unique talents and the knowledge, skills and experience you may not realise you have.
- By recognizing what kind of role really motivates and excites you and the type of work environment that allows you to flourish.
- By enabling you to overcome any nagging self-doubts or lack of confidence that get in the way and block your progress.
- By helping to identify and visualise yourself in your ideal line of work – one that gives meaning to your life as well as to your career.
- By providing a sounding board to test your ideas, work through difficult decisions or rehearse that meeting to negotiate your next promotion or salary increase.
- By providing support as you put your career plans into action: how to network effectively to explore new opportunities, create a new CV, LinkedIn page and personal profile, or prepare for that all important interview.
Don’t get stuck in a job that makes you unhappy. Let’s work together to get you the career you truly deserve. Contact me today to arrange a free sample coaching session.
“There’s no passion to be found playing small — in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela